Help support the promotion of Iyengar Yoga throughout Dorset and Hampshire by becoming a member of the Dorset and Hampshire Iyengar Yoga Institute.
Member benefits include:
Full membership of IY (UK), the governing association for Iyengar Yoga in the UK
Iyengar Yoga News, the glossy magazine produced by IY (UK) biannually
DHIYI Newsletter Yoga Prajna, produced biannually
- Use of the DHIYI Library which includes a variety of Iyengar Yoga related books, DVDs, and teaching aids.
- Discounts on all DHIYI events and some independently organised Iyengar Yoga events
- Up to 15% discount at www.yogamatters.com for non-teacher members; up to 40% discount for teacher members
- Eligibility to book a place at our Annual Convention led by a senior teacher
- The opportunity to submit Iyengar yoga related articles to Iyengar Yoga News and Yoga Prajna
- Access to Members area of the IY (UK) website
- The opportunity to subscribe to Yoga Rahasya, the official quarterly magazine produced by the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI), Pune and the Light on Yoga Research Trust (LOYRT), Mumbai, India
How to Join
As a member of the DHIYI you are also automatically a member of IY (UK), the national Association of Iyengar yoga. To join DHIYI or renew your membership please visit iyengaryoga.org.uk/membership-joining. If you are a new member, click "Join" (halfway down the page). If you are a renewing member, click "Members Login," enter your Username and Password and follow the instructions to renew. Please select Dorset & Hampshire Iyengar Yoga Institute as your primary institute. The cost of membership is £17 and runs from 1st April through 31st March.
If you are unable to join via iyengaryoga.co.uk, please contact Aimee Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of another IY(UK) member institute, you can join the DHIYI as a secondary member to receive the local benefits of DHIYI membership including two issues of the DHIYI newsletter Yoga Prajna, use of the DHIYI Library, and discounts at DHIYI events. Secondary membership costs £8.50 payable directly to the DHIYI. Please contact email@example.com to join as a secondary member.